All: BreakingNews.ie
Plans to renovate psychiatric hospital stalled due to concerns over bat disturbance
The protected hospital building - first known as the County Clare Lunatic Asylum - was completed in 1868 and continued later as Our Lady’s Psychiatric Hospital until 2002 and has been vacant and neglected since.
Shown as published in the source's RSS feed. IndiaAIFounders doesn't link out to third-party sites — this is the complete detail available from the feed itself.